Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2012

ICT BLOGS - Part 3 - Evaluation and Final Piece



To evaluate, this is my final piece. It is a cover of Mumford and Sons' 'White Blank Page' The setting I tried to accomplish was an artistic one. The sunshine, subtle swaying of the trees and the gentle blues of the sea and sky give a mellow and calm feel which would hopefully come across even if the video was played without sound.


Originally my plan was to create a sketchbook with the theme of home or childhood memories as I could relate to them quite easily. Then it occured to me that those topics may seem a bit cliche.
Therefore finding another topic for my sense of place was a difficult one. Though once I had the idea for ‘expression through music and art’ the rest seemed to click into place.
I really enjoyed this project as it allowed me to explore the things that mean a lot to me, also i have gained very useful and transferable knowledge that I can use in the future. My favorite part of the project was making the video. In my opinion, Susie Pughs' and Mandy Peace's support in assisting this project was fantastic.   
ICT was very useful in my project as it enabled me to record, edit and produce my final piece very easily. If I would do this project again, I would definitely give myself more time. Also, I would explore more into my scrapbook with the art part of my assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment