Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Entry 1 - A Skill For Life

               Good morning, bore da pawb. I have landed in this peculiar place they call Swansea Metropolitan University, or SMU 'smoo'. I'm Sam, a K Floor resident in Dyfed Halls.
Arriving a week before everyone else, I didn't know what to expect. I was a little nervous though optimistic about the events that were to follow. After finding out I was on an all boys floor, i was furious!!! Then the K Floor boys arrived. These boys are quality, they are the cola bottles in a packet of haribos.


                What I love about meeting people I meet is they are all individual, have their own personalities and backgrounds.

The purpose of these blogs is for me to make a record of how i'm learning to show understanding.


'Skill for life' is essentially the modern term for basic skills; that is, the skill that people need in order to not be seriously disadvantages in their economic and social lives. ICT has transformed society and is a major influence on the way we live, work and learn'

So ICT with Mandy Peace for a while... let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment